Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

What a good day.
We got to talk to Steve's parents, my parents and my sister.

We had dinner with the Valasek family.
I only had to make bread, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pies.
The kids enjoyed playing with their friends.
We got to play a card game!
I'm exhausted now.
But I wanted to write 10 more points of joy.



11 - Seeing "Himes" or "SKH" (my sister) on my caller id

12 - The beeping of my phone with a text message - usually from Steve or my sister

13 - A big bowl of popcorn and a good movie

14 - A hot cup of tea and a good book

15 - Writing on my blog

16 - Playing in the snow - which we got to do this week

17 - The mountains (where we shall go tomorrow to get a tree!)

18 - Starbucks

19 - iTunes - buying some of my favorite worship songs

20 - Meeting a friend for a cup of coffee at Starbucks

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Okay - we have coffee on the list three times, is there a trend going on here?? ;o)