Tuesday, November 23, 2010

50 Points of Joy

I got this idea from another blog.

Ten - sure I can think of ten.
Maybe even fifteen or twenty.
But FIFTY?
Not sure I can get that many.
But I'm going to try.
Here's my first 10.

1 - The smell of my kids after a bath.

2 - Morning hugs from each kid - and Steve!

3 - Lying in bed at night with my head on Steve's shoulder.

4 - Snuggling with my kids on the couch with a good book.

5 - A good cup of coffee.

6 - Watching a movie with Steve after the kids have gone to bed.

7 - Listening to my kids laughing together.

8 - Singing worship songs at the start of our day.

9 - Listening to Shiloh (7) and Landon (6) pray to Jesus.

10 - Gathering around the table for a hot, yummy meal.

4 comments:

Tisha said...

I'm going to try this too. I need it!!!

Shawn said...

laughter, with loved ones
sunshine on my face
sleeping in
knock knock jokes from Sawyer
my niece and nephews drawings
text messages from my sis
christmas music
any music really
a mug of tea
seeing others smile
mothers with their kids
my womens group
the mountains
spring rain and the smell afterward
snow falling
happy hour with friends
traveling
volunteering
shoeboxes
books
my church
new friends
old friends
musicals
old movies
a sunset...
and that is just the beginning.
I love you, you bring joy to my life. xoxo

Eileen said...

I can easily add seven to your list - Lisa, Steve, Shiloh, Landon, Sawyer, Liberty and Shawn -you are all joys in my life.

Shawn said...

sweet richie.
poppi
christmas movies
the library