Galatians 5:1 and 13 ... For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery... For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
Monday, April 20, 2009
I love Spring!
The grass is finally green! The crocuses are poking up! The trees have buds. The red robins are happily chirping!
And my kids are much happier .. as they get outside so much more ... which makes for a happier mom too.
So glad to hear you like spring - how about summer? ;o) Snow is still in our front yard, but is is melting. Missing you all....... PS - check you mail - I sent something to the kids
1 comment:
So glad to hear you like spring - how about summer? ;o)
Snow is still in our front yard, but is is melting.
Missing you all.......
PS - check you mail - I sent something to the kids
Post a Comment