Monday, April 20, 2009

Our new friend

After 10 years of using a French Press,
we broke down and bought a perculator.

I wasn't so sure about this new contraption ...
but it's pretty awesome!
It has a timer which means that when I'm lying in bed, struggling to get up ... I can hear the coffee maker and smell my coffee brewing! AND it has a warmer, so the coffee stays warmer longer!

We just found our new coffee maker for the next 10 years!

2 comments:

~Kim said...

We are using a French press now after years of drip coffee makers and a run with an espresso machine! (garage sale) Maybe the percolator will be our next friend, too! ;-)

I just read your most recent post, also. I'm sorry about all the discord you are encountering in the MOPS group. That is sad. :-(

Shawn said...

yeah. glad u made friends too.