Galatians 5:1 and 13 ... For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery... For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Treasures on this side ...
Although this life can be painful ... and my heart longs for eternity, God has graciously blessed me with these people ... need I say more?
You know how I LOVE the photos... thanks for posting more!!! How happy can that sweet Sawyer be? Landon is such a good looking boy and Shiloh continues to grow in beauty... I hope you all know that you, too, are my treasures on this side. I love you. xxx
3 comments:
You know how I LOVE the photos... thanks for posting more!!! How happy can that sweet Sawyer be? Landon is such a good looking boy and Shiloh continues to grow in beauty... I hope you all know that you, too, are my treasures on this side. I love you. xxx
Lovely photos of your treasures (this side)! You are blessed! :-)
Thanks for the kind words. Family is one of our greatest joys - and that would be you all.
Post a Comment