Sunday, October 10, 2010

Where's Sawyer?

It's kind of like "Where's Waldo?"

Whenever he gets too quiet, we begin to wonder what kind of mischief he might be up to.
It's usually when I'm nursing Liberty and I have to ask Shiloh or Landon to go find Sawyer.

Some places he's been found ...

in the girls room, trying on Shiloh's shoes

in the dining room, trying to climb into Liberty's Johnny-jump-up, only to get one leg stuck!

in the kitchen, helping himself to a snack

in the carpet room, trying to turn on a video

in dining room, wacking at flies with a fly swatter

in the boys room, playing with Landon's money or special toy or ..

in the living room, coloring on the boppy or the walls or ..

and today - in the bathroom, as Shiloh calls out, "He's putting my lipgloss on his feet!!"

2 comments:

Eileen said...

I just love that little boy - he is so self assured and so independent, both character traits you will value at some point. I guess he can be a challenge, but he is so darn cute you can't really get too mad at him.

Shawn said...

sawyer... awww baby sawyer. he just makes you smile, doesn't he? :o)