Friday, October 22, 2010

The Farm Pumpkin Patch

So, we attempted to go here on Sunday ... a perfect Seattle day. But all of Snohomish County decided to go that day too. So, we jumped ship and went Monday night instead. We basically had the place to ourselves.
The corn play area.
A ride in the wheelbarrow.

The tire swings. and there were slides. and a duck water race. and a hay maze.

The sunset was amazing!



Yes, I still love sunflowers! and dasies.

Picking out the perfect pumpkins.

Steve got to haul the pumpkins and Sawyer out to the patch and back.

The petting farm, complete with this strange looking Alpaca.
We only had 2 hours. But we could have stayed twice that long.
There was also an 18-hole putt-putt course.
A corn maze that would have taken us a long time.
A country store.
A tractor ride, which was no longer riding by the time we decided to ride.
It was by far the biggest Pumpkin Patch I've been to yet.

2 comments:

Coach Mom said...

That place look like a lot of fun. I love Fall activities. I keep wondering if I could make a corn sandbox in my backyard? Those are so much fun.

Eileen said...

What a great farm - I remember the one in Albuquerque - could that have been three years ago and only two kids at the time???? Where does the time go how quickly they grow up.