Galatians 5:1 and 13 ... For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery... For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Female Deacons
I wrote an article for MHC main blog. I only write for them once a month. Here's my first article ... and this one has only a few minor grammatical changes - and my title was "Women Deacons" -but it's close enough for me.
2 comments:
Great article. You are a fantastic writer. To be honest, I had never heard of a female deacon before, so this article was very educational for me.
i am out of time on this here computere... but i will come back and read it. love you
Post a Comment