Sunday, August 15, 2010

Our new house

We have moved!
We finally have internet access.

Most of the boxes are unpacked.
I've decorated 2/3 of the rooms.



The back yard is awesome!
A berry patch
An apple tree
Two plum trees
And a huge deck!



The living room is super sweet - and almost double the size from the one in our apartment!

And the countertop table is going to go. Yes, I was wrong. I own it. It's not a good family table. Steve was right. We'll just stick with our kitchen table. Will be fun to figure out what to do with the kitchen nook.


The boys room - although Sawyer will soon graduate to a "big boy bed" and sleep on the bottom bunk. Landon will move up to the top bunk. Liberty will get the crib.

3 comments:

Joan V said...

Looks great, Lisa! So does Shiloh get her own room? Have fun with all that space to play.

Shawn said...

yeah. so fun and you know i am happy for the pics. love you.

Eileen said...

I know it's lots of work, but will be worth it when you are all done.