Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy 40th Birthday, Steve!

I gave money to buy water ... and gave this to Steve to remember that for his 40th, we dug a well in Africa! Now, we just need to raise alot of money! ;-)







His cake ... for his cake party. Five friends from Steve's reading group at school joined us to celebrate an amazing man!




I made this 50 page book -- compiling notes of encouragement, funny stories and pictures from friends and family. It turned out great ... thanks to Blurb.




This afternoon, I am going to join him for class - Dan Allender is teaching a marriage and family counseling class. After class, we're going out for dinner to celebrate, just the two of us.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEVE!
We love you more than you'll ever know!







2 comments:

Eileen said...

Yes - "Happy Birthday Steve" and thanks to your wonderful wifey for compiling all those memories.

Shawn said...

Soooo great. The book looks like it turned out well. Happy birthday to you....