Liberty means "Freedom"
Cate means "Pure"
... Pure Freedom ...
Cate means "Pure"
... Pure Freedom ...
Galatians 5:1 and 13 ... For FREEDOM Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery... for you were called to FREEDOM, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
So, it is in honor of Liberty Cate that I write this year, 2010.
It is in honor of the FREEDOM that Christ has given us -
the amazing sacrifice He made so we can be FREE.
I long to embrace His freedom and live a life of pure freedom...
... one that is serving others out of love ...
... one that is worthy of bringing glory to His name ...
... one that is marked by the blood of Jesus Christ ...
... one that reflects His love to a dying world ...
I desperately long to ---
--- be drawn closer to the things of His heart.
--- hear His heart beat.
--- have my heart break from the things that break His heart.
--- have my life transformed as I embrace the freedom He gives.
--- have my life transformed as I embrace the freedom He gives.
--- live a life, unstained from this world, only marked by my Father.
--- live a life that is eternally focused on my precious Savior.
--- mirror the life that He gives and the love that He lavishes on me.
--- breathe in deeply the presence of the Holy Spirit.
... Pure Freedom ...
only to be found at the feet of Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment