Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Exhausted

... no, not me ... but my kids! But it's a good exhaustion.
All the excitement, extra stimulation, lack of schedule has made for two very, very tired kids. We have really enjoyed having Aunt Shawn here. As always, she blesses our socks off. She cooks, cleans, reads to the kids, plays with the kids, takes the kids to fun places ... and most important to me - lets me rest and get extra sleep!

The kids love having her here so much, it's like they don't want to sleep. They stay up far too late and wake up too early. It's the same when my mom's here ... and now, it's catching up with us again.

Aunt Shawn is leaving us tomorrow, which makes me sad ... I love having her here. For a week, life as we know it will resume, until my mom comes again for a week. I'm so glad to have had all the help! How will I ever survive on my own again! =)

No comments: