A couple of weeks ago, the kids were "playing sick" ... but we are still truly sick around here. It's been a lazy week. We've enjoyed watching Peter Pan - and tonight The Wizard of Oz. We just can't kick this bug ... coughs and runny noses just won't go away. At least it's still cloudy and rainy outside.... I don't feel like I'm missing out on a beautiful sunny day!Galatians 5:1 and 13 ... For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery... For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Playing Sick
A couple of weeks ago, the kids were "playing sick" ... but we are still truly sick around here. It's been a lazy week. We've enjoyed watching Peter Pan - and tonight The Wizard of Oz. We just can't kick this bug ... coughs and runny noses just won't go away. At least it's still cloudy and rainy outside.... I don't feel like I'm missing out on a beautiful sunny day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Get well soon.......... Keep those stuffed animals healthy too.
Yes... I too hope you are all up and well soon. You have turkey to eat, friends to play with... I love you. xxx
Post a Comment