I can't say enough good things about Darlene.
I have really enjoyed her.
And now, I get to see her more ...
as I'm past 32 weeks and will see her every 2 weeks
instead of once a month!
Baby is doing well.
Best Darlene could tell, she's head down (we think!)
but is posterior (sunny side-up).
Posterior isn't so bad ... but a breech baby = c-section!
I got my list for the birth kit and all I need for the birth.
Crazy it's less than 2 months away!
Shiloh and Landon love to hear the heartbeat.
Today, Shiloh even helped with my bandage after blood was drawn.
They are truly good little helpers.
Even if they can't go with me without causing trouble! ;-)
2 comments:
ahhh... the joys of being 5 and 6. I love you. Glad all are healthy.
So glad you like your midwife - that is hugh. Now would you please tell her we want the baby to arrive on the 7th, or 8th as planned. None of this early or late stuff.
Post a Comment