Well, it's Tuesday.
It's been raining a TON.
I have been sick - cough and congestion.
Landon is sick.
And Sawyer came down with it yesterday.
Shiloh is giving us night time challenges again.
She won't stay in bed ... but sleeps with Landon or ...
more recently, I found her in Sawyer's crib.
So, it's back to her room and her bed.
That means noone slept last night.
She cried b/c she wanted to sleep in her brothers' room.
We were awake with her from about 4am-6am.
That makes for one very tired (and sick) pregnant girl.
We continue to struggle with the consequences of our choices.
The last three years have really taken a toll on us.
I try to press into Jesus for peace,
but my reality is constantly in my face.
I remind myself it could be worse ...
I could be living in Africa on $1 a day with no clean water.
But why is it so hard to focus on the positive?
2 comments:
Oh my Lu - I will pray for you all. I know it is stressful times for you, but God still loves you! Wonder what is up with Shiloh - I can't believe she got is bed with Sawyer..... I hope you get some sleep tonight. Love to all
I actually just finished praying for you all... now will add these specifics to my list. YOu hang in there, princess. Life is hard... we have an advesary that wishes to destroy us... but more importantly... a redeemer, friend and comforter. I love you. You are in my prayers. Love and hugs for all. xxx
Post a Comment