Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Moving Blues

I've moved so many times ....
I should be good at it.
But it gets me everytime.
Throwing things in a box at the last minute.
Messy, messy!

We are without internet access at the new house too.
This is our last trip to Lakeside to get the last bit of our things.

Tired kids ...
tired parents ...
teething baby.
One big happy family.

Steve had a good visit with Adam in Helena.
Lots to process ... not sure it's where we'll end up though.
It's been 3 years now of trying to figure out where we should be.
Not a fun process, but a good one for TONS of growth! ;-)

Have a beautiful Wednesday.
Hopefully we'll be wireless on Friday!

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Yeah!!! Not news to me, but I was happy to see a post. ;o) I love you and I look forward to the PICTURES!!! :o)

Eileen said...

Isn't a strange world when we feel completely out of touch without our computers??? We used to travel without phones or e-mail. How did we do that?? Love you