Good things are happening.
I feel encouraged.
This is a far cry from how I felt in ABQ.
For the time, things are falling into place.
God is bringing people and opportunities into our path.
Glacier Babies, Enoch Hills, MOPS ...
I feel blessed and am enjoying feeling so.
Especially because I know
... that at the next bend in the road, the opposite could be true!
5 comments:
Oyvey... isn't that the truth? one day is up. the next is down... and I am still overdue for going home. ;o)
I am so glad things are falling into place and you are finding joy in what God has for you right now!
Good to hear. So glad you are enjoying this moment.
So glad to hear God has give your family a period of encouragement, especially since the last couple years have been rather sparce in that area.
Post a Comment