
this is the view from our front yard.

In ABQ, these trails were 30 minutes by car.

Here, we are back in ministry, which is right where our hearts beat.
There, we were lonely and struggling to feel connected.
We are truly thankful to be back. But we are also thankful for our time in the desert which made us come to appreciate our life here more than we would had we never gone there.

In ABQ, these trails were 30 minutes by car.

Here, hiking trails abound, right out my back door and in 20 minutes on foot, this is what I see!
Not to mention, we left graduate school, with uncertainty about our future and questions as to whether or not we were on the right path.
Here, we are back in ministry, which is right where our hearts beat.
There, we were lonely and struggling to feel connected.
Here, we are surrounded with friends who love us.
We are truly thankful to be back. But we are also thankful for our time in the desert which made us come to appreciate our life here more than we would had we never gone there.

2 comments:
glad my favorite stuckys are happy. I love you and I miss you. xxx
I'm glad God has brought you further down the path and put you back in a place you love.
Post a Comment