Friday, November 7, 2008

Tag - you're it!

Please, if you so inclined,
consider yourself tagged and put it on your own blog.
wine OR beer
beer

coffee OR tea
without a doubt, coffee

night gown OR pajamas
pj's w/ shorts, no pants

bath OR shower
shower

lefty OR righty
righty

cake OR pie
pie - fruit

pumpkin pie OR pecan
pumpkin w/ homeade whipped cream - yum!

one story OR two story
one

dog OR cat
neither

early bird OR night owl
night owl
but as Julie told me long ago, as a mom, I would become an early bird.
And I have, otherwise I never get any time alone!

sport utility OR car
SUV - 4 runner

vanilla OR chocolate
chocolate

scrambled OR over-easy
scrambled with cheese

dress OR pants
capris

mustard OR ketchup
mustard

red OR green
red

laptop OR desktop
laptop - then I can be where my kids are

coke OR pepsi
did I already say - coffee! ;-)

flats OR high heels
Birkenstocks

fiction OR non-fiction
non-fiction only

pulp OR no pulp
no thanks

hugs OR kisses
both from kids neither from strangers

Will YOU play along OR won't you?
I just did! Thanks, Tisha.

1 comment:

Tisha said...

Oh, fun! Love to see those answers!