Galatians 5:1 and 13 ... For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery... For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Baby Sawyer
now 6 months old ...
and is fighting off his first cold! bummer!
... he can roll from back to tummy
... will grab anything within reach, especially the glasses on my face!
... he is working on saying "mom," as he says "mmmm" ;-)
I know that made your day - now you can do all that fun computer stuff any hour of the day or night. Personally I prefer to avoid the computer at home, but I sure love the pictures of the kids. How are you enjoying that fireplace??
4 comments:
Ohhhh... he is so stinking cute. I love those naked baby bodies!!!
Look at the those beautiful children! I love the pic with them sitting in front of the fire. So cozy and homey.
Congrats on your at home wireless too!
I know that made your day - now you can do all that fun computer stuff any hour of the day or night. Personally I prefer to avoid the computer at home, but I sure love the pictures of the kids. How are you enjoying that fireplace??
I miss youse guys.
DR
Post a Comment