Galatians 5:1 and 13 ... For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery... For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Burke Park
Daddy and baby Sawyer stayed home to take naps while I took the kids for a hike ... on the ridge overlooking Bozeman. It was a perfect Sunday afternoon!
Shiloh was irritated ... b/c brother wouldn't stay out of her picture! Can you find Landon? =)
Those kids just keep getting better looking all the time. I want to hug them and squeeze them and stuff them under the covers... ;o) Cute pic of Landon peeking out.
3 comments:
Oh, that is so funny. I didn't see him at first. It's a Where's Landon game : )
Looks beautiful there. Would like to visit Montana someday....
Those kids just keep getting better looking all the time. I want to hug them and squeeze them and stuff them under the covers... ;o) Cute pic of Landon peeking out.
I remember our walk up there. Who would have know then that you would be back later with three kids........... where does the time go?
Post a Comment