Galatians 5:1 and 13 ... For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery... For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Color by Number
Shiloh did a "Color by Number" without any help! It's so amazing what a girl can do when she can read! My girl is growing up.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Good job Shiloh! I love finding out what they can do when given the chance. Zach showed me a bunch of letters he could write the other day. I had no idea.
1 comment:
Good job Shiloh! I love finding out what they can do when given the chance. Zach showed me a bunch of letters he could write the other day. I had no idea.
Post a Comment