Galatians 5:1 and 13 ... For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery... For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
AWANAs
Tonight is the first night of AWANA. The kids used to call it Cubbies ... but now, Shiloh is a Spark. Oh, they are so cute! =)
Where does the time go? It seems like only a few weeks ago that I got to see their graduation. I still remember the cute bear balloons and those whirley things that were in the gift bags. Missing you.
2 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!!!! MY LITTLE CUBBY AND SPARKY. Oh... they own my heart. Love you. xxx
Where does the time go? It seems like only a few weeks ago that I got to see their graduation. I still remember the cute bear balloons and those whirley things that were in the gift bags. Missing you.
Post a Comment