We've been working at support raising ...
emailing newsletters, snail-mailing newsletters, making phone calls ...
but mostly waiting.
Waiting to see what God will do.
So far, we have 30% of what we need.
A handful of others have said yes ...
Did I mention the house we have for 8 months?
A staff couple on the YWAM base will be in Hawaii from November to July.
AND we get to stay in their house!
1,000 SF, 3 bedroom, 1 bath, fully furnished - for a mere $300 a month!
We can move in mid-November.
I'm still praying we'll be enroute mid to late October, before the snow really starts flying.
We feel a deep peace that God is in this and will provide.
We only need to raise support for the first 2 years... and somehow that makes support raising again that much easier.
Steve will stay on with Starbucks part-time, IF necessary.
And I will keep teaching Bradley classes.
I also have a new business idea - which I will share as it starts to manifest.
I'm super excited! It's related to Bradley and natural childbirth, so it fits with what I'm already doing.
So, lots of stuff going on.
Lots of ideas rolling around in our heads.
And lots of opportunities to be patient and wait.
2 comments:
Everything sounds great, Lisa. I can't wait to hear what God does in the next few months!
Wow! LOTS going on for you right now. I'm so glad there are things on the horizon. Have a peaceful day of waiting.
Post a Comment