Friday, August 22, 2008

10th Anniversary!

Snowshoeing, February '06

Glacier National Park, April, '07


Snowboarding, January '07




Baby Sawyer, July '08

March '08





Air Force Academy, July '03

November '04
Landon 2 months old
Shiloh 1 1/2 years old

October '04
Proud Daddy w/ Landon



November '05 - "Big Me", "Mini Me"


September '05, Keystone, CO



I am so fortunate to have married Steve!
**He's a faithful husband who puts my needs first.
**He's a fabulous daddy who plays tickle monster, wrestles with, spoiles, cuddles, teaches, trains and deeply loves his kids.
**He's a loyal friend who gives generously of himself.
**He's a hard worker, a wise steward of his resources and a generous giver.
**He's a passionate follower of Jesus, always seeking to listen & obey.

As we sit on the threshold of a major life change ... I wait, with eager anticipation to see what God will do in and through our lives and marriage the next 10 years.

I couldn't be more thankful to have Steve in my life. I'm a better person because of him!

5 comments:

Tisha said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Enjoyed seeing all the pictures!

Joan V said...

Hard to believe it's been 10 years already! Congratulations and hope you enjoy your celebration.

SoHappyTogether said...

Happy Anniversary!!

--Laura

Shawn said...

Whoo hoo!!! Celebrate huge.

~Kim said...

Happy Anniversary! What a great tribute to your hubby! :-)