Galatians 5:1 and 13 ... For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery... For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Easy Baby
Sawyer is an amazing baby!
He rarely ever cries ... he squeeks.
He's happy. He's content.
He's even started smiling and cooing.
I'm soooo thankful to have an easy 3rd baby! It's made the transition to 3 easier than I hoped!
He is the sweetest baby. I hope he survives all that love and attention he will get when he gets to Denver, but Shiloh and Landon are breaking him in good.
He's changed already! So good to hear he's easy and things are going well. Been thinking about you and praying for you bunches lately with ALL you have going on.
It is so nice Sawyer is easy for you. He is awfully cute too. I have a theory, each time you have a baby it gets easier and easier....relaxed mom = relaxed baby, and the other children have one another to occupy/entertain/play with. I'm sure it's not true in every case, but it was in ours!
7 comments:
I'm so glad for you that Sawyer is so easy. Going from 2 to 3 was my easiest transition, too. Enjoy your sweet little guy!
He is the sweetest baby. I hope he survives all that love and attention he will get when he gets to Denver, but Shiloh and Landon are breaking him in good.
I've sure got some beautiful grandkids. Thanks Lu & Steve. DR
He's changed already! So good to hear he's easy and things are going well. Been thinking about you and praying for you bunches lately with ALL you have going on.
Great photos Lisa! Can't wait to see you and held baby Sawyer.
It is so nice Sawyer is easy for you. He is awfully cute too. I have a theory, each time you have a baby it gets easier and easier....relaxed mom = relaxed baby, and the other children have one another to occupy/entertain/play with. I'm sure it's not true in every case, but it was in ours!
Can't wait to cuddle squeekers again and love on all of you. The pictures are my favorite!!!!!!!!!!! I love you. xxx
Post a Comment