Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Colorado Here We Come

We are off to Colorado for a week.
Steve is officiating a wedding for a cadet couple...
Shiloh is a flower girl.
Landon is a ring bearer.
(I am the nursing mom!)

The wedding is in the mountains in Evergreen, which is where I grew up ...
so, I'm really excited to spend some time there.
We'll see all our family and a bunch of friends...

Will post some pictures while we're there.

Hasta la vista.

5 comments:

Shawn said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope traveling went smoothly. Have a wonderful time! We'll be in touch in cyberspace. We leave Monday. I'll have my cell until the morning of the 5th.

Tisha said...

It was so great to see you! The only problem was the time was too short. Would loved to have had longer to chat. Enjoy the rest of your trip!

~Kim said...

Oh, have fun! Colorado sounds wonderful! :-)

Unknown said...

Who's getting married? Anybody we knew? Have fun!