Saturday, March 29, 2008

One down, three to go

The first couple of four from this last Bradley class had their baby!!!

They called me yesterday - VERY excited about their birth story.
They did a fabulous job of laboring at home ...
maybe a bit too long, as they got to the hospital at 1:30 am
and their baby was born at 2:55 am!!! ;)

Everything went just they way they had hoped ...
and they had a beautiful, natural birth!
YIPEE!

3 comments:

Ruthie said...

I love to hear stories like that. I don't know anything about the DVD... but I'd probably like it. Have you gotten to be at any of your students' births yet?

Lisa Stucky said...

no, i haven't. i'm hoping to some day soon ... just waiting for an invitation! =)

Anonymous said...

Good job teacher! I'm so glad you have been able to do that. I wish I could have been in your class. It's a little late for that. Soon you'll have your own story. So exciting. Praying for you.