Thursday, March 27, 2008

One black suit and one yellow dress ...

... check.
both are now hanging in the closet.
It's not easy for a 3 & 4 year old to understand WHY they have to wait TWO MONTHS before they can wear their new clothes. I suppose if the right opportunity came along, I'd let 'em wear them early. But playing on the playground is hardly the right place ... so they wait. =>

I'm just happy to have had such success shopping ... which is NOT how I prefer to spend time.

4 comments:

Ruthie said...

Are you planning a home birth for this little guy? (I guess this comment should really be on the previous post!) I think it's fun and exciting to be getting all the baby things ready. 3 weeks is not far off! Are you eager to go through labor?

Lisa Stucky said...

yes, we are planning a home birth ... and I'm way excited. It's always fun to find out what my birth story will be. So far everything is going well, baby is good but mommy is tired of being pregnant! 3 weeks isn't far off, so why does it feel like an eternity???

~Kim said...

You are so smart to get everything ready for the trip to CO now. When Kate was a flower girl a couple years ago, I had a hard time finding her a white dress, so I know how hard it can be to find the specific thing you need and it's such a relief when you finally find it. How exciting that your new little one will be here soon!

Joan V said...

Oh, the anticipation!! Glad your "to do" list is getting checked off. Praying that all goes well from here. Come on baby boy, it's time to show yourself very soon!