Yes, once again - I'm teaching another series of Bradley classes.
I went 'round and 'round with my decision... as I'm only 11 weeks out from having this baby! But in the end, I decided to teach an 8-week series instead of 12. I think that will be just about right, as 12 weeks is a really long time and there's alot of repetition!
I taught a 1-hour class at Babies R Us on Tuesday night and picked up 1, maybe 2 more couples. So, instead of only 2 couples, I will have 3, maybe 4 this time. AND I'm teaching right here at home! I don't have to drive anywhere! I'm excited about it and glad I get to teach one more time before taking some time off after the baby is born.
3 comments:
Wow Lisa, sounds like it will be a great class. Glad it's working out for you to teach at home - even better.
What a great idea to have a class at Babies R Us. I think the students will really appreciate you being in their same situation.
The timing and location sound perfect. That's great that it worked out to teach one class before your baby arrives. And, its so nice you don't have to drive anywhere. Have fun! :-)
Post a Comment