I started out the day on the phone with my dad ...
working on the federal paperwork to file for our non-profit.
Then, I made green bean casserole and pumpkin pies
and we went to the Torgrimson's for an early dinner.
Gunnar and Kelsey are 6 years old -
Landon and Gunnar are best buddies
Shiloh and Kelsey are two peas in a pod
Jakob is 4 - just the right age for Sawyer, who calls him "day-bub"
When Steve told him it was time to go, Sawyer said, "day-bub come too?"
Steve said, "no, he's going to say here."
To which Sawyer replied, "me tay heeer too"
After a bit more playing ... off to church we went.
The kids sang Hark the Herald Angels Sing and Silent Night with the kids choir. They could hardly wait to be on the risers on the stage.
They were downright adorable.
Home again, they each opened a present.
Landon got a pair of Crocks ... something he's wanted for a LONG time.
Thanks, Richie and Poppi!
I didn't take any photos today.
But tomorrow, I'll have lots to share.
Happy Christmas Eve.
This Santa is going to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment