Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Girls

Baby Cake is 10 months old now
She can finally roll back to belly - although she's been rolling belly to back for quite some time.
She can also sit up from lying down. Yipee.

In her new mobile state, today I found her pulling wipes out of the wipe container, throwing them all around her. Then she successfully managed to pull a pile of envelopes off the table and scatter them all over the floor. It's cute now ... but won't be in a few months.






And Shiloh - she decided she wanted a short haircut ... and bangs!
As reluctant as I was (b/c I loved her long hair) - it turned out pretty darn cute.
Now she can often be found looking at herself in the mirror, combing her hair. =)


1 comment:

Shawn said...

such good looking girls! shiloh looks super cute with her new hair cut. Liberty is just adorable. love to you all.