Saturday, October 9, 2010

Dreaming


I've always been a dreamer, a planner.

And I've been planning.

I'm planning ways to do things much bigger than I.

I'm working with my church to help Acts 29 pastors.

I found one in Zambia ... one who needs $7,000 to dig a well for a school of 250 kids.

I'm hoping, praying that we can get him the $ he needs to do just that!

I'm also praying about putting a team together ... to go to Zambia and Tanzania in 2011.

I have hopes of visiting
**Chikumbuso in Zambia and meeting Dorin, the orphan we sponsor
**Mavuno Village and helping them build - as they have plans to build 30 buildings to house 300 orphans on their 200 acres of land
** Pastor George in Zambia and see the well we will hopefully help him dig for the school

For now, we think and pray about ways we can raise money to make this a reality.

Would you dream with me? And pray for us?

1 comment:

Eileen said...

I am sure God will work out a way for you to go. He never gives us a desire in our hearts that He does not intend to fulfill. It's just the old question of "when God?"