We have been far too busy for our own good.
How can it be that I wake up at 7am, blink and it's 10pm?
Where do the minutes, hours and days go?
September, really?
What happened to June?
Just this week ---
we have done a fair amount of school work,
made and delivered 2 meals for friends,
I went to a co-op board meeting,
had friends over for dinner,
I wrote an article, "Women Deacons" for the church blog,
went shopping at Trader Joe's and Costco (in the same day),
played and visited with our neighborhood friends one morning
--- and it's only Thursday!
Still on my list to do ---
make unsweetened applesauce to mix with the sweet stuff I made,
can the applesauce (6-8 large jars),
write an article, "Fireworks and Adoption" for the MHC Shoreline blog,
type out meeting minutes from the co-op board meeting,
find time to take my kids to the park
--- and Steve's parents come tomorrow for a few days!
No wonder I can barely drag myself out of bed in the mornings!
2 comments:
I am tired just reading this ;o)
Wow! You are busy! Hang in there
Post a Comment