Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Interior Decorator

That's what I've been the past few days.
These photos are more for me than anyone else.








I love decorating. It's theraputic for me.
Deciding what to hang where ...











The girls room - Liberty is still in a portable bassinet but will soon be in the crib ... that is when I feel like putting Sawyer in a big boy bed - and facing the battle that comes with that transition.











One of the things I've enjoyed the most is unpacking all of our books! They've been in boxes since we moved from Colorado in August 2006. I love books!













Now that I'm almost finished unpacking - I need to focus my energy on planning for the upcoming school year. Shiloh will be in 2nd grade and Landon in 1st grade. I'm hoping to get started before the end of August - which means a trip to the local used homeschool bookstore to get our school books for the year. More on our curriculum when I get it in order.

1 comment: