Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A vision

I've been praying.

I've been asking God to give us a vision.

Our hearts for Africa are growing.

Our hearts for adoption are growing.

Our desire to do something significant is bursting at the seams.

I've been praying that God would open a door for us to be in full-time ministry again.

Maybe not this year.

Maybe not for a couple of years.

We love Seattle.

We don't want to move cross-country again.

So, what can we do from here?

How can we help change the world from here?

I've started a dialogue with a certain organization.

I'm hoping and praying that they'll enter the dialogue with us.

I'm praying that we might have a future with them.

I'm waiting to hear back from them - with hopeful expectation.

1 comment:

Coach Mom said...

"Our hearts for adoption are growing"

Is that what it is called when you have the heart for something that does not seem possible at this moment? I am really struggling with this right now, so I am so glad you made this comment. My desire to adopt is so intense that I wish I knew what I was suppose to be doing about it, when the resources seem impossible. Keep writing about your journey, because it is helping me so much.