No, not me ...
but Steve.
We have officially put MHGS on hold.
Now, it's a full-time job for Steve.
He's applied for a job at our church (among a dozen more.)
I am praying and hoping he get's an interview for it!
This is the second time he's applied for a church position that he really hoped for.
It's gonna be tough if goes down like it did the last time.
Steve continues to hope - and I encourage him to do so - for a pastoral position.
His gift set and heart for ministry is so directed that way.
I almost can't see him doing anything else!
He could do something else - but it wouldn't be "him."
But this position fits him to a T.
I'm just hoping that our pastor sees what I see.
1 comment:
Best wishes on this life adventure....I hope he gets the job!
Post a Comment