Saturday, April 3, 2010

CCEF

Steve and I have started taking a class together.
It's the first of 3 classes for a graduate level Biblical Counseling certificate.

The course is -
Dynamics in Biblical Change

to be followed by -
Counseling in the Local Church
Helping Relationships

Steve is taking the classes as electives for his degree.
I am taking them just to learn and grow along side him.

Mars Hill Church has lady Deacons. I'd like to pursue becoming one.
Many of the Deacons also are certified to counsel, thus the reason for CCEF.
It would be so awesome if Steve and I could do marriage and family counseling together.
For now, it's a dream ... and we're just beginning to start down the road.

Next big step is to become members of the church.

Have I said ... I love our church??
We have really enjoyed it - especially Pastor Mark's teaching.
If you have time (about an hour) - last week's sermon was REALLY good.

No comments: