Sometimes I find myself glued to the computer.
Other days, I can't find 5 minutes to check email.
The past week has been like that!!
This past week, we added a play date on Wednesday morning.
*I went to see a naturopath on Thursday.
*Had to clean-up at co-op Friday afternoon.
*Took the kids to the Children's museum on Saturday.
*Watched a friend's kids Saturday night.
*Went to the outlet mall on Sunday to get the kids Easter outfits!
*Tried to take photos of the kids in their Easter outfits~



*Celebrated Landon's 5 1/2 birthday on Sunday.
*I went to school with Steve on Monday - kids went to a friend.
*Changed Liberty's schedule to 3 1/2 hours instead of 3 hours... AND she found her thumb!

*Today - spent all day learning history with Shiloh.
And we have had FABULOUS weather! Loving the sunshine!
Whew!
I'm tired just writing all that.
Needless to say, computer time was not happening.
And now, I have to go make dinner before feeding Liberty...
so I can teach my Bradley class tonight - #5 out of 8.
2 comments:
You gotta love photo time. The kids look cute in their matching clothes, even if they are goof balls. Thanks for posting - you have been a busy girl.
OMG!!! What is that cute little photo of liberty, being all coy? They are so freaking adorable. I love you.
Post a Comment