Since sweet, little Liberty has come along,
it seems that my life is almost always half done.
The laundry is only half done.
The dishes are only half done.
The carpets are only half vacuumed.
The toys are only half put away.
School work only gets half done.
But I do somehow manage to get food on the table,
kids bathed every so often,
my bed made every day,
... we just do it all in a messy, messy home! ;-)
I do love my kids and Steve completely and fully -
that is most definately not half done!
3 comments:
Half done is way better than "undone" - besides 5 years from now who will remember. ;o)
Love you
that's right. the kids, steve and you won't remember what was done or not... you'll remember the love and the laughter... xxx
Well...I only have two kids and I still feel like everything is half done and we live in a messy house. I can't imagine having two more kiddos, trying to breast feed the youngest, home school and everything else. I'm sure you're doing great!
Post a Comment