After contractions on and off all day yesterday ...
regular contractions began to establish a pattern around 9pm.
By 12:30 am my midwife and 2 students were here.
I was dilated to 5cm, cervix was ripe and ready ...
by 3am I was pushing.
At 3:36am, Liberty Cate Stucky was born!
She was 9 pounds and 20 1/2 inches.
The midwives were here until about 5am -
then had to rush off to another birth, which only one student made it!
We've had next to no sleep ... but Liberty is nursing like a pro.
I feel good - tired, but good.
Shiloh wants to hold her every possible minute.
Landon take his turn when Shiloh will give her up.
Sawyer simply kisses her forehead whenever he can squeeze his way in.
Pictures to come soon.
We are truly, truly blessed!
I am thankful to have had another natural, perfect birth.
Our quiver is full! ;-)
2 comments:
So happy for you guys! Welcome to a wonderful family little Liberty! Can't wait to see pictures.
can't believe you felt up for a blog post... ;o) can't wait to give kisses of my own. Does this mean mom never gets a turn? ;o)
Post a Comment