Yesterday was Saint Nicholas Day. Since we've exhausted "The Night Before Christmas" and trying to explain who Santa Claus is ... I got the kids a Saint Nicholas book and video. We had a fun day talking about who he was and learning more about him. Since they had just seen him at MHGS and heard him tell his story ... they had bits and pieces to add.
The kids were excited to get gold (chocolate) coins and new fleece footy pj's. Shiloh & Landon's are big enough ... they can wear them for at least two, if not three winters! 
The kids were excited to get gold (chocolate) coins and new fleece footy pj's. Shiloh & Landon's are big enough ... they can wear them for at least two, if not three winters! 
1 comment:
YEAH!!!!! Aren't they cute??? I can hardly wait to snuggle up with them, in those cuddly jammies, when I get there. ;o)
Post a Comment