
I got this great idea from Family Fun magazine ---This year, in our advent calendar, in addition to candy,
I have put little slips of paper in every 3rd day ---all some fun activity for us to do.For example, today it read, "Get a Christmas video from Blockbuster"
Others will read,
"Make a gingerbread house"
"Make Christmas ornaments"
"Make sugar cookies"
"Go to a Christmas musical"
I found some fun Christmas projects at Michaels to do with the kids.
They are all excited...
boxing and wrapping presents for each other every day.
Landon has been taking ornaments off our tree and putting them on his tree.

Shiloh just wants to know when I'm going to wrap presents to put under the tree.
I haven't wrapped any presents yet, but I have done most of my Christmas shopping and I have wrapped my blog in red! ;-)
2 comments:
Yeah, glad there is so much joy in your casa, surrounding the approaching celebration of Christ... tis the season. I love you.
I have been thinking of fun things to do in January, hopefully the kids will still be in the mood. So glad they like to do projects. Such a fun time - just keep your energy up - poor 4th baby - she will have to follow Christmas.... but the good thing is that all the toys will be on sale then..
Post a Comment