Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Baby in the Oven

Now at 36 weeks ... I am having weekly appointments.

My iron level has been low again ... just a bit low to be able to have a home birth. So, I've been taking tons of iron supplements! I've also started cooking on a cast iron skillet, which I've heard is supposed to help. Will have my blood drawn again next week to see where I am.

Baby is head down, but posterior ("sunny side up").
Their best guess is she's about 7 pounds right now.

I've started having TONS of Braxton Hicks contractions.
I knew I would with this pregnancy, but I didn't think they'd start this early.
... It won't be long ...

3 comments:

Shawn said...

Yeah baby stucky. can't wait to hug and kiss you... your auntie loves you so much already. ;o)

Eileen said...

Any time after January the 3rd will be just great for your arrival little one.

Joan V said...

The final countdown! Hope all works out for a home birth!