Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Harvest

It's "Harvest" around here, not "Halloween"...


We got pumpkins at Sweet Pickins' Pumpkin Patch in Kalispell ... the kids designed the faces, gutted the insides and I carved.







Alderwood Community Church (where we go to AWANA) had a Harvest Festival - complete with "Trunk or Treat", games, a cake walk, face painting and blow up jumpers. When we were driving home, Landon asked me how long we had to wait to celebrate Harvest again! ;-)


My perfect princess --
My tough Spiderman --
and my adorable giraffe, who stole the show!

4 comments:

~Kim said...

We celebrate in much the same way ~ a church nearby hosts a Trunk or Treat, too! Your kiddos looked so adorable in their costumes! And...I just noticed that you're having a GIRL! How exciting ~ two of each! I love symmetry. :-)

Shawn said...

my favorite friends. sooooooooooooooooooo cute. wish i were with you. xxx

Eileen said...

So cute - who ever said dressing up in costumes, playing games and eating candy was not a highlight? I see Landon took his box for the candy.... miss you

Joan V said...

I can see why the giraffe stole the show! Sooo cute. Glad you got a road trip in before baby girl comes.