Tuesday, October 6, 2009

17 months old

My baby is no longer a baby - he's a toddler. But I still call him "baby Sawyer."
He loves to climb ... on chairs, couches, tables ... no mountain is too high in his world.
And he loves the TV - or really it's the remotes that he loves. Punching all those little buttons.
I was making lunch, not paying attention, hearing the TV go on and off again.
I found him here ... standing and happily pushing every button he could find.



Like I said, he likes to climb - and that includes slides. He thinks he can climb anything, no matter how steep or long.
Maybe he'll grow up to be my hiking buddy! ;-)

3 comments:

Eileen said...

Where did that baby go? I still see him crawling around the campground. How did he get so tall? Can't wait to see if he will give me a hug. Let's hope he will hike with you...... At least you are near lots of trails.

Shawn said...

sweet as peaches and cream. Share my unending cuddles with him. Have fun with the padres. Love and hugs. xxx

Joan V said...

Very cute! I can't believe he's already 17 months old. Maybe he'll be a rock climber! ;-)