Galatians 5:1 and 13 ... For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery... For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
Friday, August 7, 2009
Home Sweet Home
And this time, it's OURS!
After only one day of looking, we found a 2nd floor, 3 bedroom, 2 bath apartment with W/D and a fireplace! It's a nice home in a great location!
Oh my goodness - I recognize those sheets! I would have never guessed my grandaughter would be using them! The place looks really nice. Glad to hear you have a W/D you will need it.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness - I recognize those sheets! I would have never guessed my grandaughter would be using them! The place looks really nice. Glad to hear you have a W/D you will need it.
It's beautiful! I know, a little late in seeing this, but thanks for posting pics. It's so fun to see where you are calling home.
Post a Comment