Monday, July 6, 2009

Homeless



We got back to Kalispell planning to stay with Mary in Big Fork. But since we are all sick, we didn't feel good about staying with her and making her sick.

So, out on the street ... we had no idea where we were going to sleep for 3 nights. We have been truly blessed as a dear friend booked us a Suite for 3 nights! Tomorrow we will go to Mary's for awhile.

Meanwhile, Steve got his acceptance letter to Mars Hill Graduate School today! He's scheduled at Starbucks through the 18th. After that, we may be well on our way to house hunting in Seattle.

4 comments:

~Kim said...

Wow, lots happening with you "pro-movers"! ;-) I haven't checked in for a little while, but it looks like you are now moving to Seattle and Steve is going to graduate school. What is Steve going to study? Are you guys excited about this new development? What an adventure, huh? :-)

Eileen said...

I can see why Shiloh calls it the "office". She is very observant of architecture. Glad you got the acceptance letter. Love to all

Joan V said...

Congrats on the pregnancy (I saw the picture on the side. I looked at one of your family pictures a couple months ago and told Steve I thought you were pregnant! Really! So much going on for you guys. Hope the move to Seattle and school start go well.

~Kim said...

Oh my gosh! I didn't catch that you were pregnant again! Wow! Congratulations! :-)