
We are finally out of the Lakeside house and getting settled into our Kalispell house. It's not "home" but I'm thankful for a nice place to stay for awhile.
It's been so hot, the kids have been running in the "sprinkles" almost every day. We are only 5 minutes from Lone Pine State Park, so we hope to find ourselves on the hiking trail a few times this summer. But first, I have to get Landon used to walking in the neighborhood. Usually, after about 3 blocks, he's ready to go home. After 5 blocks, he's thirsty and tired. I'm not sure he's ready to hike over a mile. So, everyday we will walk and walk and walk until I get him broken in! Ha!
MOPS is finished for the year.
AWANA awards night is on Wednesday.
And we are almost finished with school for the year.
It really IS almost summer!
2 comments:
Go Landon - you can do it - after all you live in the mountains so you can become a mountain man.
That's right... you love to camp, little buddy. Hiking is part of it. I love you and miss you. xxx
Post a Comment