Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My family is here!

My dad, mom and sister arrived on Saturday.

Snow in Denver kept them home an extra day, but they got out of Denver's 14 fresh inches of snow and made their way to the Great White North! And yes, it's snowing here... and has been for 3 days now. Although the weather is not very accomidating for getting outside to play and see the Flathead valley, we have had fun hanging out and just being together.

Steve and I are very grateful to have them here - we needed a "pick me up" and it's nice to have people in our home who love us deeply!

They will be here until Tuesday the 7th. So, if you don't hear from me much, you know why.

2 comments:

Tisha said...

How refreshing! Good for you. Enjoy!

Shawn said...

Yeah!!! I am glad we were able to come. I love you. xxx